Recent acts of humanitarian and educational assistance provided by the Foundation:
- Financial assistance to the family of a DEA Special Agent facing hospice care after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.
- Financial assistance to a DEA Employee diagnosed with Stage IV brain cancer to help her relocate from the East to the West coast to be closer to her family.
- Financial assistance for travel and related expenses to a DEA Agent and family, who required an urgent heart transplant.
- Financial aid to a DEA employee who lost two family members and concurrently faced eviction due to the unexpected funeral and relocation expenses.
- Financial assistance to a DEA Special Agent whose home was destroyed in minutes by a devastating California wildfire.
- Hurricane disaster relief for the dozens of DEA families impacted by the devastating effects of Hurricane Maria and numerous other natural disasters.
- The Foundation awards six $2,500.00 scholarships a year to high school seniors, whose parents or grandparents are members of the AFNA family.
- Since 2017 the Foundation has provided $65,000 to scholarship recipients and $81,700 to those in need.
In order to continue supporting AFNA and DEA families, we need your help.